These days it seems that simple cremations are becoming a popular choice when deciding what to do with our body when we die. But why choose a simple cremation over having a traditional funeral?
– Simple cremations are significantly cheaper than traditional funerals
– Eliminates the cost of expensive items like a casket, embalming, and chapel/church fees
– No need to buy a full sized grave plot
– Simple cremation arrangements can be completed in as little as a couple days, whereas traditional funeral arrangements take longer due to more decision making
– Arrangements can be done with a licensed funeral director over email, which helps anyone who is elderly, disabled or who those who don’t live locally
– Once cremation is complete, families can choose what to do with the cremated remains (ashes)
– Cremated remains can be scattered, placed in a cemetery, kept at home, or shipped internationally
Although cremation isn’t everyone’s wish, it can be a dignified and convenient option for those who do choose this method of disposition when they die. At Vancouver Cremations, we specialize in simple, low cost cremations and have licensed funeral directors available to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact us anytime.